Printing Services

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Can anyone recommend a relatively cheap printer that can be used occasionally but will not get blocked heads? -

My M-I-L has an epson c64 printer which the print heads have completely blocked up on as it doesn t get used very often and sits in a hot room in the summer. We re looking for a replacement for it but need some recommendations. She likes to be able to print photos but doesn t need anything fancy. Thanks in advance!

The hot room does not cause clogged jets, leaving the printer on does. Laser printers do not have that problem. I just bought a Samsung Laser CLP300 for $128. Yes it was on sale, a great printer, I also have an Epson CX9400Fax. Epson printers use too much ink so I installed a CIS and now ink costs next to nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home