Printing Services

Sunday, May 25, 2014

How can I lower my cost for Ink Cartridges? -

This is the type I am using, Epson Stylus CX4800 Ink Cartridges. I d be even willing to refill with an ink kit if anyone knows of such a kit that would work with my printer s ink cartridges. I m doing a lot of printing lately and need to find a way to lower my cost. Also if anyone knows of a trusted site to buy ink for my printer at a good price let me know. Thanks.

I agree refill kits are a hassle and sometimes due to the software in these cartridges your printer might not except it. I would suggest a compatible (generic) brand. A lot of these cartridges are filled to capacity and tested before shipment. You also don t have to be concerned about your printers warranty all thanks to the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT. More simply put, this means that your printer warranty cannot be voided just because you choose to use compatible products unless the manufacturer can prove that the compatible product caused direct damage to your printer. In cases such as this, the manufacturer may choose not to repair your printer but your warranty would remain in effect for all other warranty issues. I use compatible all the time and I have yet to come across any defect. Try this out. Good Luck.

If you are doing a lot of printing you may want to set your printer to a lower dpi setting. You can find this is quot;print preferencesquot;.

Imho I find that refilling cartridges is way out of skew in the cost/headache ratio. If you have to refill, many office supply stores will do it for you for a nominal charge. I ve found the best way to save a couple of bucks is to buy generic cartridges when available and use low quality print settings when you don t really need a gajillion dpi. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home