Printing Services

Saturday, May 24, 2014

How do I just keep printing in black - Epson ink monitor wants new yellow cartridge, wont print? -

It s an Epson Stylus C79. When I try to print the ink monitor pops up demanding that I replace the yellow cartridge and won t print until I do. But I only need to print in black. Is there a way I can quot;trickquot; the printer program into ignoring the ink monitor and make it print just using the black cartridge?

go to quot;startquot;, quot;control panelquot;, quot;printers amp; faxesquot;, a box will open up and you ll see your printer listed - right click on that, select quot;printing preferencesquot;, on quot;colorquot; tab check the box next to quot;grayscalequot;, then select quot;black ink cartridge onlyquot;.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home