Printing Services

Friday, May 16, 2014

Why wont my laptop recognize my printer all of a sudden? -

Hey, I have been using an HP printer for the last year and printing from my laptop via a USB cable. I ve never had any issues before, but all of a sudden it won t print from it because quot;there is a problem with the current setupquot; I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and still I have this issue. The printer registers when I connect the cord, it just won t print. What happened?

Try printing the TEST PRINT button. Windows sends test page and puts up a quot;did it print?quot; dialogue box. If you answer NO it will gives you series of instruction. If you don t get a test page you likely have a driver problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home