Printing Services

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Is there a way of getting my printer to go wireless, or will I need to buy a specific new printer? -

I have tons of wires connected to my pc and would like to clear them, but would prefer not to have to buy a new printer. Are there any gadgets that would make things wireless? Its a HP 1510 printer, and I have a computer with vista. I am in the UK.

i don t think you need a new printer. you just need to get a wireless printer router.. here are some at nexttag.. you can go to a computer store and ask themm. ..or buy them online.. http://www.nextag.com/wireless-router-pr… i personally use NETGEAR.. http://www.netgear.com/Products/Routersa…

you might be able to plug in a thing called a dongle into a usb or pictbridge

there are devices you can buy to do that. but at the end of the day a new wireless printer would be cheaper

if the printer has a wi-fi card slot in the back, use that. that then connects up to you router and can access it form any computer in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home