Printing Services

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What memory cards work with Kodak printers? -

I would like to get a Kodak easyshare 5500 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier/faxer machine, but only if it works with either my Olympus digital camera or the xD memory card. I ve heard and read great reviews, so I m really hoping it will work!

it sure will - sounds like a great printer! i might have to look into that too. my digital camera is also an olympus. anyway here is the info straight out of the user manual, and the page is pasted below. enjoy! Supported Memory Cards Your Kodak EasyShare AiO can read the following memory cards. ?? xD-Picture Card ?? Memory Stick ?? Memory Stick Pro ?? Secure Digital Card/MultiMediaCard ?? Compact Flash type I and type II, including microdrives

thanks for the best answer. i d be thrilled if you tell me how it works when you do get the fancy printer. it may be a while before i get mine. :o) Report Abuse

i looked it up on the kodak web site, it works with, xd pic card, mem stick, mem stick pro, secure digital card/ multimedia card, and compact flash 1 amp; 2 including micro drives. do a search for that printer, and go to their website to look at their user manual, i think it was page 9. hope this helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home