Printing Services

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Can someone help me print invitations from my Epson printer? -

I am attempting to print baby shower invitations using my Epson cx7450 all-in-one printer. Every time I put the vellum in the printer, it spits it out without printing anything on it. It works just fine when I put the same size regular weight paper in though. I have tried to change the settings, but nothing seems to work. I am ready to throw the stupid printer out in a minute! Please help!

Sounds like you have an Inkjet printer and the Vellum ( which is a coated paper) will not be able to be printed on with inkjet. You need a laser or Digital Printer for best results on vellum. What you can do , if you want to still use the vellum is just use it as an overlay to your invitations and print on colored paper or even white ( I am assuming that your vellum is white) paper with colored design, it should look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home