Printing Services

Sunday, February 23, 2014

How do I get pictures from my Hp digital camera to my computer?? very confused?!? -

I also have an hp computer. I downloaded the software earlier and now it says it can t read any pictures. There are pictures on there though. Can anyone help me??

Just plug the camera to the computer and wait for the windows transfer wizard.

(1) You can use a usb cord that is like a standard, 5pin or 4pin to usb cord. You need to look at the camera port and count the pins on the connections. (2) You can take out the memory card in the camera and use a card reader (SanDisk ImageMate 12-in-1 USB 2.0 Reader/Writer) to transfer the photo s.

there may be a setting in the camera itself .. or if it has a seperate memory card get a card reader theyre cheap ..

if you have a card reader, take the memory card and plug into the appropriate slot and plug n play should do the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home