Printing Services

Friday, February 21, 2014

How to get rid of Printer Spooler problem? -

Actually I installed Windows Vista 32bit on my PC, wherein previously I was working on Windows XP and my Canon printer/scanner/copier s software was working perfectly. But after Vista installation, I cant reinstall the same software and there s message of Printer Spooler Problem and says restart may correct it. I tried all but in vain. Can anyone plz help me with this?

Just go in your START menu and click on the RUN command Enter the following msconfig and press ENTER Go in the Boot services or startup, scroll down and you will need to pub a checkmark next to Printer Spoller Service. Exit the menu, reboot and it will work now and be activated. If you need to re-install the software, disconnect your USB cable from the printer first. Powr on the printer and begin a fresh install. Re-connect the usb cable only when the software asks you. Then, reconnect and let it complete its installation. Reboot and everything will work. You MIGHT need an updated driver for your vista. You didn t specify the printer model wo I can ;t offer a suggestion.

heres a link for an automatic fix for this: http://www.out-of-warranty.com/print-diagnostic-utility-for-hp-lexmark-canon-dell-xerox-and-everything-else Report Abuse

Try restoring your computer at an earlier date.If this does not work do what I did PC recovery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home