Printing Services

Monday, February 17, 2014

What paper should I buy for card making? -

I have started card making and would like some advice on which paper to buy that would look nice when printed, the ordinary paper that I use for printing is not very good quality and I think there are numbers for paper but I don`t understand about their thickness, please can anyone help, also what card is best for the job. I have an epsom printer c44ux

try this site http://www.nextag.com/greeting-card-pape…

Go to best buy or staples they have special papers for that it is already cut you just print then peel the card off just like you peel a postage stamp.

My friend has started making cards and she uses a Gocco printer which is amazing! As far as paper goes you will probably be best going into somewhere like Hobbycraft where they have whole aisles dedicated to card making. Not only will they have a great choice but they will also have someone to advise you. Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home