Printing Services

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I am trying to find a printer that connects by wifi, is high speed and can scan. Can someone please help? -

I have looked all over, but I have had difficulty finding one. Price is not so much of an issue if the product is right. Please help!

Is this printer hooked up to at least one machine? I think it has to be, to be on your network unless it has its own jet (network) card. Click on the start button and go to settings. Go to printers and faxes. Click on add a printer and if it s hooked to that machine it s a local printer. If it s hooked to another machine than it s a network printer. It needs to be named to be on a network! Once you see it s name, you ve found it! Just click it once to highlight it and add printer!

I m looking for one myself. I ve looked at Dell.com, Kodak.com, Epson.com and BestBuy.com, the prices range from $124 (Dell) to $200. I ve looked at the All-in-ones printers, don t know about just printers itself, and some of them include fax. Hope this helps.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=… easy search on yahoo.

Try Walmart or OfficeMax they both have WiFi printers on sale this week. Prices range from $ 95.00 to $ 130.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home