Printing Services

Sunday, January 12, 2014

How to stop something from printing? -

We have a Dell Photo AIO Printer 926. Everything is backed up in printing que, because one item won t delete. I have tried deleting it many times, but it is stuck at delete and won t go away no matter how many times I hit it. Because of this, I am not able to print anything out. Any suggestions?

I sometimes get that on my old printer, try restarting the computer which is what i did and it worked. Save everything open first though.

Turn the printer off, then got to start,printers and faxes, double click the printer then cancel the queues there then turn on now the printer.

Turn OFF the printer. Then delete the stuck item from the queue.

carry ur printer and bang it hard on the floor 3 times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home