Printing Services

Thursday, January 16, 2014

How do I get my printer/scanner/fax to send a fax? -

My printer/scanner/fax machine is from Dell and won t send a fax to a nearby company. When I go to send a fax, I can locate the fax machine I want to send it to, and send it, but the progress stays at pending and the company isn t receiving the fax. Does anyone know how to get the machine to deliver the fax fully?

My guess is you have something configured wrong with your phone line. With online faxing getting so cheap you might as well ditch the extra phone line and check into getting an online number. Then you can send a fax like 5551212@myOnlineFax.com and everything is handled through email. There are several companies that can do this for you. They have been reviewed at http://www.FaxFromYourComputer.com Hope this helps!

You have to have the fax machine connected to a phone line and you fax with the machine, not your pc. There is no fax software installed because the PC doesnt see a phone modem. If you have a document to fax, you will need to print it out and put it in the fax machine

If you already have the document in Word or PDF format, you can use http://www.GotFreeFax.com to fax it online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home