Printing Services

Monday, September 16, 2013

What website can i go to, to download for free a postscript driver? -

my printer is Sharp AR-M276 and my computer program is windows xp.

http://list.driverguide.com/list/company…

I was unable to find the model M276 listed on Sharp s website (although I did confirm that the M276 is a valid product model based on the fact that it is being sold widely on consumer electronics websites as well as eBay). However, I did find drivers for the AR-M277 which may work in your situation. Your best bet would be to find the original CD that came with the copier, obviously. Start at http://www.sharpusa.com/products/TypeWizard1/1,2230,18,00.html which is Sharp s official website, and select the model you re looking for to download the software drivers for it. I suggest trying the AR-M277 first. The PostScript drive you are looking for (which as I said, may or may not work since the model number is so close) is cop_soft_AR-P17_2K_XP_PS.exe and clearly labeled the Post Script print driver for Windows XP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home