Printing Services

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How do I print onto a disk using my Cannon MP500? -

Hey I have a Cannon MP500 printer and it can print on disks. I have a printable DVD disk and want to print directly onto it. I tried using the program CD-Label Print which came with the printer and says it can print directly onto the disk but the printer just wants to print onto paper even when the disk in in it ready to print. Does anyone know how to print onto the disk?

I don t think they meant for it to print directly onto a DVD disk (the theory here is that the paper is rolled through the back of the printer and under the print heads and DVDs aren t flexible enough for this). you will need to buy blank labels run them through the printer then stick the labels on the DVDs. If you want direct disk labeling you can check out Light Scribe drives. they use a special disk coating that when flipped over (shiny side UP) will burn the label directly on the DVD.

No it can print directly onto a disk, I ve done it before. Report Abuse

Click File, print...then properties, then click paper type...if what u said is correct you should be able to select quot;CDquot; or quot;discquot; to print on to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home