Printing Services

Monday, August 26, 2013

Can I connect my hp printer to a computer without the installation disk? -

I need to do a bit of work soon, but the place doesn t have a printer, so I thought I might take mine over to them. Not sure I still have my installation disk, will it just pick it up anyway without this? What can I do?

Possibly. When you connect a device to a PC it will search automatically for compatible drivers already installed. If it finds one then it will associate it and tell your quot;Your new hardware is installed and ready to usequot;. If not it will open the New Hardware Wizard and ask you where to search for drivers (CD, floppy, file, etc). It will also ask you if it can go online and search for drivers. This, of course, is the desired result if you don t have a disc. If it cannot connect to the internet then your only other course of action is to download the drivers yourself and install them on the PC you are going to use. HP drivers are free and can be found, for download, here.... http://welcome.hp.com/country/uk/en/supp…

there are some built in drivers in some Os...not at all .but try to connect your device through ur com. the system will prompts Found new hardware. just read and follow screen messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home