Printing Services

Friday, September 13, 2013

Are there Black Ink only printers out there that are any good? -

I don t need color ink but my printer uses it anyways, even when it prints black only. Now it s out of color and to use even black ink, I have to buy $70 of color ink I don t need just for it to work.

Why don t you just keep that printer. Let the color go dry and leave it in. Change you printer settings just to print in black. Depending on your printer, you color may never work again so be sure that s what you want. I have one that I did that to about 3 years ago and it just prints in black. My old dried out color are still in there, probably permanently. lol

I bought a 1006 from HP and it was a good deal at Newegg, $100. It is a laser printer so the printing looks really good and crisp. It is black and white only and is really fast. You get like a thousand pages from the starter cartridge.

why do you think that there would NOT be any good ones...just go buy one, or get a second hand one from ebay...they are just printers, they cost $50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home