Printing Services

Monday, August 10, 2009

How to print the same document multiple times but on the same sheet? -

Ok so I need to print out something, but I want it to be 4 on a page so that they are all that size, and I don t have enough good paper. How do I print it so that it is like this: 111222 111222 333444 333444 so baseically the document is 1, 2, 3, and 4 but all on one sheet of paper. I cannot do that like you do with a picture. I have windows vista word. THANKS!!

I m not familiar with Vista s Word setup, but with MS Word 2003 what you do is: 1) click on File on the menu bar at top 2) select Print 3) in the lower right section of the Print window is the section Zoom and within that is a option quot;Pages Per Sheet:quot; where you can select 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 or 16 pages per sheet. This will do what you are looking for. Good luck.

ok hit control + P then b4 u print look at the bottom of the page ull c an option of how many times to print.. done :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home