Printing Services

Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I change my printer from printing in black and white to color? -

I have a lexmark 840 printer and I have been trying change my printer options by changing how my printer prints. I want it to print in color instead in black and white and I couldn t find where on my computer where I can do that. I mean I went to where it said printers and other hardware but I wasn t successful on how to change the printer to print in color.

Here are the user s manuals for Lexmark printers. -MM

go to printer properties when printing a page change deafult as colour it will print in colour, if default is black it will print in blak and white only, if no colour in cartridge will also result only black and grey

When you cue a file or page to print and the print window come up. Look for the quot;preferencesquot; button and click on it. That should open another window and you should have a choice of quot;blackquot; or quot;colorquot;. Select quot;colorquot;. Leave it in this setting. If you print a memo, or a letter, it will print in quot;black amp; whitequot; automatically. Hope this helps.

all u have to do is put color ink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home