Printing Services

Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I paint on a computer printed image with out the ink smudging ? -

Can I seal it or is there special ink or paper I could use . I have a Lexmark printer . Just wondered as I wanted to print off some Christmas pictures and paint them with my Grandson using water colour pencils . Any ideas?

one option is to get a laser printer, laser toner unlike inkjet ink is thermally fused to the page and will not smudge if it gets wet. If you don t want to splash out on a laser printer you could print the stuff on your inkjet and then take it to a newsagents or similar and photocopy it. Proper commercial photocopiers work much like laser printers and will produce ouput that will not smudge when wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home