Printing Services

Saturday, June 27, 2009

How do I create hardware profiles for different printers? -

I have a laptop that travels with me. I use one type of printer at the office and another type at home. I want to have a different default printer for each hardware profile. I noticed that printers are not listed in device manager for enabling/disabling, etc. Can I just go into each hardware profile (by restarting my PC and selecting it) and specify the preferred default printer in the Printers and Faxes area of Control Panel?

Log in using particular profile name. Go to START - SETTINGS - PRINTER amp; FAXES You would see all the printers installed in your laptop. Right click on the desired printer. Select Det as Default Printer Again Right click on the Selected printer. Select Properties Click Printing Preferences Set the default settings you require. Happy printing !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home