Printing Services

Saturday, June 27, 2009

How do you get a test print out of a HP Deskjet 720c without a computer? -

I work for a Cartridge World and I was working on some HP 23s when I went to the printer to get a test print, I could not figure out how to do it. Please, someone help me out.

HP Deskjet 710c and 720c series printers Running a self-test 1. Turn the printer on. 2. Press and hold the POWER button. 3. Press the RESUME button four times. 4. Release the POWER button. This may need to be performed several times before the printer prints the page. NOTE: There are no internal clean or diagnostic tests for the HP Deskjet 710c and 720c series printers. The clean test can be performed from the printer s toolbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home