Printing Services

Saturday, June 27, 2009

How do I get my windows computer to print to a lexmark Z23 printer through a USB hub? -

I m tired of having to unplug my printer cable from my USB hub and plug it directly into my notebook computer every time I want to print! How do I configure windows XP to make to print from a Belkin 1.1 USB Hub? Is it because the hub is USB V. 1.1 and the printer is USB V. 2.0?

Assuming that your Lexmark printer driver are installed, look in your control panel, devices and make sure that your USB hub driver is properly loaded. If the driver is loaded correctly it should work correctly if not look for the proper drivers from your USB hub manufacturer. Check out: http://www.online-discountshop.com/

the different USB shouldn t be an issue except for speed. Is the printer compatible to be a network printer?? Cause thats what you trying to make it be. If the driver can be up graded then fine. Technically it should wiork but if you buy a network printer then your problem will be solved, I have a printer connected to one pc and to print from my other pc i just have to have both pc s turned on and sharing my network. I am thinking maybe crossover cables may work??

You must have a 2.0 hub - higher numbers = more power needed BTW Brad is spamming same site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home