Printing Services

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why does a letter print a quarter of the size of the preview, when margins have been adjusted? -

I prepare an A4 document for printing on my HP Printer. It appears to be in order both in origin and in preview. When I come to print it it prints about a quarter of the size. I have checked margins etc, but to no effect. Any suggestions anybody?

Hi Colin, I don t know what program you are formatting your letter with but I had a similar problem with Word. What I would up doing was reinstalling my HP drivers. That took care of it for me. Norm

Hi Colin, Go here and download the driver for your printer. When the download is complete run it. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw... Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home