Printing Services

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How do you print from one computer to the next using the receiving computers fax machine? -

I dont have a printer and I visit my parents all the time. They have a fax machine that i can print from, yet transfering the documents tend to be time taking and tend to become alterd in the process between the different comps. thanks.

I guess what you could do is use a internet faxing service that provides fax to email and email to fax services. This way, you can email your documents to your parents fax machine and it will print out there. I suggest you give this method a try, you can find the best online faxing services at http://faxfromyourcomputer.com/ they provide a great review of the best companies and they all offer a FREE 30 day trial, so you can test it out for a full month free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home