Printing Services

Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I find out which ink cartridge to buy for my prineR? And I have a Lexmark X1185. What do I need? -

I have a Lexmark X1185 printer.. What ink cartridge do I need to buy that will work on it??

lex mark 16

Here is a link that lists the cartridges you need: http://www.castleink.com/Lexmark-X1185.h… 10N0016 and the 10N0026

I had a Lexmark printer at one time and bought my ink at either staples or wal mart. They had a book you looked up your printer and it tells you what cartridge to buy.

Generally, go to a store that sells printer cartridges and look for Lexmark cartridges that have your model listed on the side of the box. You can even save time by checking their online sites in advance. Hope that helps.

open up your printer where the ink goes and on the top of it will state the Number that you need to buy. If you go to staples or somewhere like that and bring them the empty ones you will get $5.00 off.. plus they will be able to tell you what kind you may need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home