Printing Services

Friday, April 10, 2009

What is a good color printer to buy for the home? -

I am looking to buy a printer that not only prints fast but clearly as well. I would also like it to printer photos every now and then. I was looking into all-in-one printers, but was informed that not all aspects of the all-in-one s work great.

Look at HP Officejet Pro K550. This prints fast, plus has 4 ink cartridges, so you save money buying ink.

I would go with a HP 1350 all in one, it has everything you need a copier, scanner, and printer! I have never had problems with it, and my family members have purchased them to!

We have a Cannon at home at my office. The office one is an All-in-one Canon Pixma MP780...works great and does everything.

Epson C88+. (or any of the epson stylus C8X series) Never had any problems with these at home or work.

Love my Lexmark Z65, got it for $35 (with out ink) on Ebay, works like a charm, and fast!

Our HP (Hewlett Packard) Deskjet 3620 has always been great, and it s simple to use and to replace the cartridges, even for me, and I HATE technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home