Printing Services

Friday, March 27, 2009

How can i reduce the cost of ink for my printer? -

I am spending about $130.00 a year for ink for my HP three-in-one. Is there as simple printer that has a lower operational cost?

Depending on what you are printing I would reduce the quality output of your printouts unless you really need the good quality, most printouts will end up in the bin anyway. Or if you are spending that much I m guessing you are printing color prints too. I would maybe invest in a Color LaserJet printer, bigger inital cost, but you may save more in the long term.

Just Don t Print Anything Save Your Ink For When You Really Need It You Can Take Your Empty Ink Cartridges To Walgreens And They Will Fill Your Black Ink For $10 Dollars And Your Color Ink For $15 Dollars Thats What I Do Saves Lots Of Money

Walgreens refills ink cartridges for less than 1/2 the cost of new ones. I haven t tried them yet, but in a few weeks my Lexmark color cartridge will need refilling and I am going to try their service. It might be worth your while to try them out, one time. .

get refill kits to fit your machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home