Printing Services

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is it more economical to get your photos printed at a shop, or do them at home with own printer? -

I ve just had the shock of getting new ink cartridges for my printer, and am wondering if it s really cheaper than printing my 4x6 photos at a nearby shop where they charge 10p a photo.

10P per photo is much cheaper than printing them at home no matter what printer you have.

With what you have to pay for your printer cartridges, them yes I would have all of my photos done at the shop were they are 10p each, it would cost more than 10p to do them on your printer.

There s no question that a service is cheaper than doing it yourself. I use online services that charge 10 cents a print and often offer free ones. But I like being able to go to an event and print photos the next day.

Yes you re right. If you shop around it s probably better to go to a shop. The other thing to consider is that they don t fade so quickly from a shop also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home