Printing Services

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How to obtain certifications for printer repair? -

I am currently working for a printer parts company and would like to obtain some certifications without going through my company. We mostly stock parts for HP and some Lexmark, so I would be looking for certifications in those two. Also, what certifications would you recommend? I just need a foundation-something to build from. I consider myself to be very computer literate, but have zero knowledge when it comes to printers and repairs. Are there any companies that anyone could recommend? or a good starting point?

I m a computer repair and fix printer and dvd and cd player right out of my home. you can have you some cards printer out and pass them out to business and family co-worker and friend to get your self started. place a ad in the paper for unwanted printer and use them and try to repair them take it a part and see what goes were make it your hobby until you have some idea on how to fix it I couldn t find a school in that fill along I have to learn it on my own . just play around with it I m sure you will get it together and maybe one day they will have a fill in repair printer.and you will have a jump start. Gemini

Honestly I have never heard of a printer certification program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home