Printing Services

Thursday, March 26, 2009

How much do I save by buying a laser printer as opposed to an inkjet? -

I ve been hearing that buying a laser printer saves you more money than an inkjet ever will. But it seems prohibitive because of the high cost cost of the printer and toner. Then, there are health risks involved. Is it really more economical (or healthy) to buy a laser printer?

I found it to be so, but when It finally broke down I started to reload my ink jet cartridges, I paid $75 for enough ink 4 colours, to reload a 1000 times, I think after 20 reams of paper it has paid for it self and I still have 80% of the ink left, Im almost afraid I might wear the printer out first.

Laser printers are only really more economical if you are turning out a large number of black-and-white documents. If you are printing for a business then yes by all means invest in one. However, if you are printing a lot of color and for home use the cost is rather prohibitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home