Printing Services

Friday, March 27, 2009

How do you find out how to set your printer for a cd label and do not have any numbers to tell you what kind ? -

I bought some cd labels that came from the dollar tree and was made by jot. There are no numbers to find on the case so that I can go to avery and download similer label. What do I do? Where do I go?

You know what I think I bought some of those same labels about 2 or 3 weeks ago still havne t been able to configure printer to do it. I was using the label program that came with roxio easy cd creator 6. I mean to look at www.download.com to see if I could find anything. You have to tell me if you get it to work. Good luck. Happy New Year.

Avery are very precise with their labels. Measure the jot products. Go to the avery.com sites, try and find a comparable label product, and see what they say, or check the Avery label specs in Word ( Which I have assumed you are using?) or if you have a Avery software, see what they say. Every Avery label I use for CDs is very precise on the measurements

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home