Printing Services

Friday, April 17, 2009

How do I connect my printer upstairs to my computer downstairs? -

My computer upstairs is connect to a printer and to a router so my computer downstairs has internet. Now I would like to connect the downstairs computer this printer. How would I do this? Can someone please help me step-by-step on setting this up? thanks

You open up your control panel, go to your listing of installed printers, right click on the one you want to share, click on Sharing... Turn on file and printer and sharing, and give that printer a name. Now, you should be able to see that printer from the downstairs computer, when looking at the computer in network neighborhood. Double clicking on the printer from that remote will begin the installation on the remote computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home