Printing Services

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What is the difference between a Bluetooth printer and a wireless one!? -

I want a printer for college that will be easy to use! I have an iPhone and a laptop and I need to know what the difference between the two printers and which one would be the best for me! Thanks for all the help!

quot;Wirelessquot; printer generally refers to a printer equipped with WiFi printer server, so you can connect to it with a computer equipped with WiFi (most laptops do nowadays) and print without any wires. Bluetooth, needless to say, prints from a Bluetooth connection. Some notebooks have Bluetooth, but most don t. As iPhone speaks both WiFi and Bluetooth, I d get a Wireless WiFi printer, or perhaps an quot;all-in-onequot;, which also scans. --- Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Both operates or communicates using Radio signals or frequencies. Wireless printers has a built in wireless card while a Bluetooth printer uses bluetooth to function. Their main difference would be the frequency range they are operating. Your iPhone and laptop would be able to support either of the 2 printers, given that they also are WiFi and Bluetooth enabled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home