Printing Services

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How do I find a printer that is compatable with my laptop? -

I bought a Dell Latitude D620 and now I need a printer to go with it. Where do I go to find the right printer to connect with my laptop.

You can choose what ever Printer you like. All Printers come with the Driver Disc for Mac OS,XP,Vista so you can pick the Disc with the Software that s the same as you re Desktop.

If you are looking for a printer that you can take with you where ever you go, I would say buy the HP Officejet H470 mobile. any of the three, would be great, if you have the money, get the HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile Printer (CB028A#B1H) This one comes with wireless build-in, the other two you have to buy it extra, you also can run it on a battery.

Any printer will work

All printers will be compatible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home