Printing Services

Thursday, February 26, 2009

How can I stop getting a printer driver error when installing an HP C5280 printer? -

I installed the printer driver exactly as instructed, received an error message and installation proceeded. I attempted to print but only was able to print quot;gobbledygookquot; (it looked like commands.) I uninstalled all the software, then attempted to reinstall with the same results. I did a disc clean up and defrag (computer was running a little slow) and then tried to download a driver from HP. I m still getting this error message during installation. Please help!

Go to add/remove and remove all that pertains to your printer Uninstall using the HP Level 4 scrubber printer uninstall When done, reinstall the software

It may be a driver conflict. Try the following site and see if it helps. http://www.pcdriverupdate.com/driversear…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home