Printing Services

Sunday, February 22, 2009

How can i make my printer wireless with my router, the modem and the router and the printer connected to DESKT? -

Ok.. is it possible to make my printer wireless with my modem and router? I have the desktop computer and i want to make the printer wireless because my modem is also a Router..and the router is connected to the desktop computer as well as the printer... If need more details please ask.. Help please.. Thank you!

Depends on the printer. you can get a quot;wirelewss print serverquot; that will allow you to quot;networkquot; the printer so the wireles router talks to the server than prints, BUT some inkjets, particularly Epson do not work properly on these. You can also, for about the same price as a print server buy a enw printer that has wireless connectivity built iin, so that s probably the easier option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home