Printing Services

Friday, February 20, 2009

What is the best photo printer on the market? -

I ve just bought a new Sony DSC T30 - and want to buy a photo printer too. Looking for the best quality but which also takes up the least amount of space.

many of good phot printer in the market. check online HP store for more information

Canon photo printer works pretty well for me...They sells the mini version too!

Epsom Photo sylus printers and very good. Most have seperate ink cartridges for each colour, e.g. cyan, yellow etc.

I had an Epson and it was fab, but I had to reluctantly give it away I did loads off photos on mine and they were great. The other thing is the cartridges are dead cheap too. I used to get a set of 6 for £30 from Merseyinks. My new printer is a Lexmark and im sorry I bought it now for a couple of reasons. Defo when I need a new printer it will be an Epson there cool.

HP PhotoSmart Pro B9180 - printer - color - ink-jet

Epson printer hold the market on best quality photo printers.. They are mostly of comparable quality until you get into the pro series. Just think of what features are most important to you and select accordingly. The R340 has some very cool features.

I wish I hadn t bothered and don t intend to replace mine. I now burn my images to cd and take them to the photo shop, I get prints back on kodak paper; much better quality for much less money.

I have always used Epson. Currently have R1800 A3 printer which is quite bulky. They do an A4 version, which like mine uses eight separate cartridges. Cheaper to run. Great quality pictures. You can get quality compatable cartridges from MX2 and their own brand glossy paper is as good as any for the price.

Samsung 2020

That would be highly dependent on the amount you want to shell out.

buy the same brand photo printer, as they allways work trouble free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home