Printing Services

Friday, February 20, 2009

How do I get my new laptop and color printer print the same colors I see? -

My previous laptop did just fine, the new one and my old printer don t color match very well. Too red. How can I fix this?

If the computer is a Vista one, then it might be an compatibly issue going on.

If both systems have the same OS, then you could try to load the printer driver from your older system into the newer system. Also you could go open up the printer options and see if there is a color corection feature built into the driver utility. If there is, then simply adjust the default RGB levels to how you like them. You should try this before changing printer drivers to an older driver. (above tip)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home