Printing Services

Friday, March 13, 2009

What would be the best way to clean a paper feeder on a printer? -

I may have used paper feeder incorrectly so I ll give a little more info. I printed off a picture, the paper got jammed, and the printer tried to print anyway. Now whenever I print something streaks of ink are on the back of the paper. What is the best way to clean my printer to get rid of those streaks?

Your software should have a option for cleaning the cartridge nozzles. When you have used up the ink---taking the cartridges out before you used for up ink---may give fasle reading of the level of ink. Clean the cartridge holder with a cotton tip.

The ink was applied to the rollers that move the paper through the printer. It they are accessible, you can clean them with a swab. In any case, that ink will dry eventually and the streaking should stop.

I do not know which printer you have but if you go to your maintence page on your printer site it will tell you how to get rid of streaks stc. I do this occasionally anyhow. It keeps everything right. Good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home