Printing Services

Saturday, March 14, 2009

How do I print shipping labels on adhesive label sheets that have 2 labels per paper? -

So, I got some adhesive labels from UPS that have 2 labels per sheet. How do I print labels on them via Paypal? Whenever I print, it always has the instructions to fold it and stuff so it prints the label in the middle. I want to print the label on one of the labels...

Depending on which browser you use, go to File , Page Set Up, and for all the margins enter .25 When you go to paypal and are ready to print the label, there is something for printer preferences, and you can check to not print a receipt. Hope this is of some help.

I ve used the exact labels to do the exact same thing. I created a template in MSWord with Dimensions of the label and just put one on each page. I kept using the file and adding more names to the end of it so it also served as a record to compare with PP and backup of customer info.

You can either make a template using Microsoft Word or go to www.avery.com and download a template with the approximate measurements. I use a template I made in Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home