Printing Services

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

About how much does it cost to repair a HP Deskjet or any regular printer? -

I busted my printer and my mom got really upset. I would like to now what is the price of repair so that I can probably do something. I don t really need the exact price but somewhat of an average price. Would it be cheaper to buy a new printer?

I bought a Lexmark x640 series printer and found out that the ink cartridges cost more than what i paid for the printer. The ink cartridges cost new is 39 and my printer was 39, but my printer takes two cartridges so 78 dollars for ink cartridges. It would be cheaper to buy a new printer? Hope my answer was helpful?

It would definitely be cheaper to buy a new printer.

Buy a new one. They are ridiculously cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home