Printing Services

Thursday, October 24, 2019

My printer says that my ink cartridges are running low but I refilled it today? -

How do I make it show that it is full? And I already deep cleaned it if that s suppose to help?

If you refilled the cartridges it will never show as full. The printer will not recognize anything other than genuine new Canon ink or chipped compatibles if you have multi individual cartridges. It will still print but you need to keep an eye on it for when the ink is running out.

Try a printer quot;resetquot;. Here s how: ? Remove ALL cartridges ? Turn off printer ? Unplug the printer from the power source for a full 5 minutes ? Reverse steps. Plug back in, turn on printer and install all cartridges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home