Printing Services

Saturday, October 19, 2019

My computer keeps telling me my printer is working offline. How do I change this to online? -

When I try to print something It stores it instead of printing it and says it is offline and when I go to work on-line it says this can t be completed.

Control Panel/Printers, double click on the printer and will open a window. If there s a job undone, first click on the menu Printer, and then quot;cancel all documentsquot;, and then you click quot;Use Print Offlinequot; if its marked, in order to unmark it.

Reinstall your usb drivers for the printer. Also if it did not do it automatically you need to go to your printer setup in control panel and find the printer and set it to your default. The storing is the default windows image storer when there is no printer installed/detected

Start| Control Panel | Printers and Faxes| Find your printer, it will probably say quot;offlinequot; Right click on the printer. Click on quot;Use printer onlinequot;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home