Printing Services

Sunday, October 20, 2019

How do I transfer pictures from the chip in the slot in my printer to my PC? -

Sometimes when I put the camera chip in the slot in my All-In-One the pictures on it will pop up on my PC; sometimes not. When they do not, how do I get them to come up on my computer face?

You can buy a card reader for your PC that will plug into a USB port and let you plug your camera card into the PC directly. As for doing it via your printer, you d have to read the manual as it would depend on what printer you have.

when ur printer with build in card reader installed, the drivers for card reader too r installed in device manager.So when ur printer dont detect ur card just go to device manager amp; check if card reader is detected is properly.if not than again scan for new device amp; make system forcefully detect card reader.

Try checking the control panel on START and look up quot;Printerquot;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home