Printing Services

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Why is my HP Officejet v40 keep asking to Align the cartridges? -

It s been doing this for a while now. I cannot print anything i want to print. on the printer screen is just keeps showing it wants to do it. when i allow it to afterward it wants to do it again. Please help!

The printer always does this after you install a new cartage. I have the same problem with mine I just ignore it. The printer will still print regardless if you do not print out an the alignement page.

Looks like you got jobs backed up. You need to cancel them Start Settings Printers and faxes Left click the printer icon. Click the word printer Click cancel all documents

I would remove them, one at a time, and reinstall them -MM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home