Printing Services

Saturday, October 26, 2019

How do I reset the Cartridge log for Lexmark? -

I use the refillable 41A and 42A cartridges, works fine except for the nag screen that I have to close every time I print. I can live with the low ink warning but would prefer not to have my printer telling me I have a non genuine cartridge when i don t. Just cheeky enough not to want to pay the killer costs for buying a new cartridge every few weeks.

Refilling does save you money, however you will have to deal with the nag screen. I have never tried this on a lexmark, however on my Canon, simply holding down the quot;resumequot; button for 9 seconds does clear the nag screen. Give it a whirl! However if that fails, sadly there is nothing you can do except deal with the nag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home