Printing Services

Thursday, June 20, 2019

My HP Deskjet F4180 wont print after I changed the ink cartridges. How do I fix this? -

It s happened before, but I forgot how to fix it. It prints the align sheet and everything, but it won t print any document that I send to it. I think that last time I had to copy the align sheet or something, but I already did that and it s still not working.

I d start by just unplugging your machine. Leave it unplugged for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power it up. If that doesn t work, try this: ? Remove ALL cartridges ? Turn off printer ? Unplug the printer from the power source for a full 5 minutes ? Reverse steps. Plug back in, turn on printer and install all cartridges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home