Printing Services

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Can someone recommend a printer with cheap cartridges be it original or non brand? -

I only want it for course work and not for printing out photos. Ideally I would like an all in one which saves all the messing around buying all the other colours. I have tried refilling cartridges before and the results were far from spectacular - although this was quite a while back, and I live miles from the nearest Cartridge world.

I ve had a Epsom c66 for a few years now and I buy my inks for LESS THAN A POUND EACH it has four cartridges and never had any problems with printing and photos for self use. The inks were bought from http;//www.ukdvdr.co.uk check for inks papers discs etc. go in and have a browse you won t be disappointed, they have a good delivery service, I have never been disappointed with their products

I can recommend this printer as great value for money. Price inc VAT £49.99 saving £30.00 Epson Stylus DX7400 / DX7450 Series All-in-One Printers - Stylus DX7450 Printer, Copier amp; Scanner Product code: 538222 The Epson Stylus DX7450 offers a complete printing and copying solution for the home and office. It offers high-quality direct printing using either the memory card slots or PictBridge port. * Maximum print resolution - 5760 x 1440 dpi * Normal print speed - 32ppm bamp;w or colour * Standalone copying - Yes * Number of cartridges - 4 individual inks * Connectivity - USB 2.0 I brought this all in one printer/copier/scanner and the results are very good. The Epson Stylus DX7400 / DX7450 offers a complete printing and copying solution for the home and small office user. It offers high-quality direct printing using either the memory card slots or PictBridge port, or can simply be used as a fast, PC-free colour photocopier. Epson’s latest generation of DURABrite? Ultra Ink provides laser-like text and glossy photos, and is resistant to water, smudging and fading. It is also cost effective due to individual inks cartridges. to view this product just click on the link below. http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/product… good luck

Have alook at the Kodak Easyshare 5100. It is very good and also Vista compatible. The inks are cheap as well. You can buy a combi pack of black and color for £15-99 which is way cheaper than any of the other own brand inks. I would not use the non brand cartridges as they can mess up your printer and also invalidate any warranty that you have on your printer. I got my Kodak from Argos for around £60 and I reckon that it is the best one I have had.Good luck.lol

I have a cheap HP printer which i bought from frys.com for $25. The black cartridge is $25 and the color one is like $30. I printed like 100 pages from my black cartridge. Its the hp 2300 series. Look for spring sales, dont spend more than $35 for the printer if your looking for a cheap one. Just maintain the printer well and you can keep it for years.

I think Epson printers use the cheapest cartridges on the whole amp; seem to accept the refillables more easily.Lots of printers at good prices around at the moment but not always easy to get the right cartridges.A lot of the shops only seem to carry the low usage ones.Best to buy online,lots of sites to check out.

Argos. Canon i250 or Lexmark Z735. Both about £30. Replacement cartridges gt; http://www.Inkclub.com/ Most in double packs. Canon about £7 for black and about £13 for colour.

look at quot;choice stationary quot; site they are very competative ,I have the hp 2300 ( 2 cartridge) and find it does all I need another site for ink cartriges is quot; ink2u quot; both are postal services but are very quick hope this helps both UK sites

Epson printers are good value Have you thought of looking on eBay All the Best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home