Printing Services

Saturday, May 25, 2019

What photo quality printer would you recommend? -

I am looking for a new printer and am getting confused with all of the choices out there. I will be using it to print documents and photos for scrapbooking. I would like an all in one unit but not necessary since I already have a scanner. The main feature I want is quality photos, but I am not will to pay more than $200.

You don t need to spend anything close to $200. Go to this website. http://www.websner.com/index.php?option=com_contentamp;task=viewamp;id=20amp;Itemid=45 The Epson R380 is nice. We have one at my office. Websner recommended it and we like it.

Consumer report says the Canon IP 4300 is the best ink printer going, that is all I use for the past 20 years is Canon.

For cheap running costs do this..... Yahoo search quot;Continuous Ink Supply Systemquot; Select any printer that can use the system, pick whichever suits you,,,6 colour epson (maybe print CD s as well) then look forward to 90% saving on the cost of parts. Dont listen to the prophets of doom, I have saved so much over the last 2 yrs I could have bought 3 new printers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home